Buy Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) Online
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 100mg - 120 Tablets||$209||free||$209||Order|
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 100mg - 90 Tablets||$189||free||$189||Order|
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 100mg - 30 Tablets||$119||free||$119||Order|
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 50mg - 120 Tablets||$202||free||$202||Order|
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 50mg - 90 Tablets||$182||free||$182||Order|
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 50mg - 30 Tablets||$119||free||$119||Order|
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 20mg - 120 Tablets||$179||free||$179||Order|
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 20mg - 90 Tablets||$159||free||$159||Order|
|Sildenafil ( Generic Viagra ) - 20mg - 30 Tablets||$119||free||$119||Order|
Buy Tadalafil ( Generic Cialis ) 20mg, cialis 5mg online
|Tadalafil ( Generic Cialis ) - 20mg - 120 Pills||$209||free||$209||Order|
|Tadalafil ( Generic Cialis ) - 20mg - 90 Pills||$179||free||$179||Order|
|Tadalafil ( Generic Cialis ) - 20mg - 30 Pills||$119||free||$119||Order|
|Tadalafil ( Generic Cialis ) - 5mg - 120 Pills||$189||free||$189||Order|
|Tadalafil ( Generic Cialis ) - 5mg - 90 Pills||$174||free||$174||Order|
|Tadalafil ( Generic Cialis ) - 5mg - 30 Pills||$109||free||$109||Order|
Sildenafil (Viagra), vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn), tadalafil (Cialis) and avanafil (Stendra) are oral medications that reverse erectile dysfunction by enhancing the effects of nitric oxide, a natural chemical your body produces that relaxes muscles in the penis. This increases blood flow and allows you to get an erection in response to sexual stimulation.
What is Viagra (sildenafil)?
Sildenafil (Viagra) is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence; inability to get or keep an erection) in men. Sildenafil (Revatio) is used to improve the ability to exercise in adults with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH; high blood pressure in the vessels carrying blood to the lungs, causing shortness of breath, dizziness, and tiredness). Children should not usually take sildenafil, but in some cases, a doctor may decide that sildenafil (Revatio) is the best medication to treat a child’s condition. Sildenafil is in a class of medications called phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors. Sildenafil treats erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. This increased blood flow can cause an erection. Sildenafil treats PAH by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow easily.
How does Viagra work?
Viagra works by increasing blood flow to your penis. It’s a reliable treatment for men who are unable to achieve an erection and those unable to maintain an erection. If you’re struggling with erectile dysfunction, this might be the right ED medicine for you.
So what exactly does Viagra do? By relaxing the arteries and muscles in the penis, this medication helps increase blood flow to the area. When you experience sexual arousal after taking this medicine, blood flows through the relaxed arteries to your penis, allowing you to achieve and maintain an erection. But don’t worry, you won’t get a spontaneous erection just from taking a pill. You have to be sexually aroused after taking this medicine to get an erection.
Viagra is the most popular branded medication on the market for erectile dysfunction and has helped many men suffering from ED. Need help figuring out which is the right ED med for you? Schedule an easy online appointment with one of our doctors or nurse practitioners right now. We know how much privacy and discretion matter when it comes to your sexual health. That’s why we offer convenient video appointments with medical professionals from the comfort of your own home and ability to message our medical team anytime. Plus, our online pharmacy will deliver meds to your door in discreet packaging in just 2-3 days. We’ve got you covered.
How should Viagra be used?
Sildenafil comes as a tablet and suspension (liquid; Revatio only) to take by mouth.
If you are taking sildenafil to treat erectile dysfunction, follow your doctor’s directions and the guidelines in this paragraph. Take sildenafil as needed before sexual activity. The best time to take sildenafil is about 1 hour before sexual activity, but you can take the medication any time from 4 hours to 30 minutes before sexual activity. Sildenafil usually should not be taken more than once every 24 hours. If you have certain health conditions or are taking certain medications, your doctor may tell you to take sildenafil less often. You can take sildenafil with or without food. However, if you take sildenafil with a high-fat meal, it will take longer for the medication to start to work.
If you are taking sildenafil to treat PAH, follow your doctor’s directions and the guidelines in this paragraph. You will probably take sildenafil three times a day with or without food. Take sildenafil at around the same times every day, and space your doses about 4 to 6 hours apart.
Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take sildenafil exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Shake the liquid well for 10 seconds before each use to mix the medication evenly. Use the oral syringe provided with your medication to measure and take your dose. Follow the manufacturer’s directions to use and clean the oral syringe. Do not mix the liquid with other medications or add anything to flavor the medication.
If you are taking sildenafil for erectile dysfunction, your doctor will probably start you on an average dose of sildenafil and increase or decrease your dose depending on your response to the medication. Tell your doctor if sildenafil is not working well or if you are experiencing side effects.
If you are taking sildenafil for PAH, you should know that sildenafil controls PAH but does not cure it. Continue to take sildenafil even if you feel well. Do not stop taking sildenafil without talking to your doctor.
Ask your pharmacist or doctor for a copy of the manufacturer’s information for the patient.
What are the risks and warnings for Viagra (sildenafil)?
Viagra (sildenafil) can cause some serious health issues. This risk may be even higher for certain groups. If this worries you, talk to your doctor or pharmacist about other options
RISK OF HEART ATTACK OR STROKE
- Risk factors: Existing heart condition | Recent heart attack or stroke in past 6 months | High or low blood pressure
It’s not recommended for men to take Viagra (sildenafil) if they’ve had a heart attack, stroke, or symptoms of heart failure in the past 6 months, abnormal blood pressure, or if they have chest pain. The safety of Viagra (sildenafil) has not been studied in these situations. Talk to your doctor if you have any of these health conditions.
LOW BLOOD PRESSURE
- Risk factors: Taking alpha blockers | Taking medications for high blood pressure or chest pain (angina) | Drinking alcohol
If you’re taking alpha blockers or medications for high blood pressure with Viagra (sildenafil), your blood pressure may drop too low. Make sure to check your blood pressure regularly if you’re taking these other medicines. Be very careful getting up from a sitting or lying down position since this can make you feel dizzy and more likely to fall. Drinking alcohol can also cause low blood pressure. Avoid or lower your alcohol consumption when taking Viagra (sildenafil). You should never take Viagra (sildenafil) when taking nitrate medication for chest pain (angina) because it can cause your blood pressure to suddenly drop to unsafe levels.
- Risk factors: Peyronie’s disease | Cavernosal fibrosis | Sickle cell anemia
There have been reports of men having an erection lasting more than 4 hours while on Viagra (sildenafil). This is rare but if it’s not treated in time, it can cause permanent damage to your penis, including permanent impotence. Get medical help immediately if this happens.
If you suddenly notice changes in your vision in one or both eyes, go to the emergency room or call your doctor immediately. Although this is rare, Viagra (sildenafil) can cause permanent eye damage.
There have been reports of men having permanent hearing loss while taking Viagra (sildenafil). This may happen along with ringing in the ears (tinnitus) and dizziness. Go to the emergency room or call your doctor immediately if you notice changes in your hearing in one or both ears.
INCREASED SIDE EFFECTS WITH OTHER MEDICINES
- Risk factors: Age 65 years or older | Liver disease | Kidney disease | Taking medications such as nitrates, anti-hypertensives, alpha blockers, ketoconazole, or ritonavir
You may experience more side effects while taking Viagra (sildenafil) if you are also taking medications called nitrates for chest pain, blood pressure medications, certain medications for HIV, are elderly, or have liver or kidney disease. Talk to your doctor before starting Viagra (sildenafil) if any of these apply to you.
How to take Viagra
Take 1 Viagra pill one hour before sex. Never take more than one pill on the same day.
Grapefruit can increase the risk that you experience side effects, so don’t eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice on the same day as using Viagra.
Take this medication only as needed. The usual starting dosage is 50mg but your doctor or nurse practitioner might start you on a different dose based on your unique medical history. This medication isn’t suitable for everyone and shouldn’t be taken if you’re also on a nitrate drug for heart problems. If you’re struggling with ED as well as a heart condition, please consult with a doctor or nurse practitioner before taking this medication.
Wondering when to take Viagra? Take it an hour or so before you plan to have sex since this medicine takes at least 30-60 minutes of taking it for it to work. If you have any other questions about how to take Viagra, our medical team is available and ready to answer them.
Viagra vs Sildenafil
Viagra and sildenafil are medically the same, containing the same active ingredient sildenafil. The main difference is price where generic sildenafil is cheaper than branded Viagra (sold by Pfizer). Also, sildenafil is available in 20mg dosage. Viagra comes in diamond shaped blue pills and sildenafil comes in white or blue tablets. Both are equally effective for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Viagra side effects
Sildenafil may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- flushing (feeling of warmth)
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- numbness, burning, or tingling in the arms, hands, feet, or legs
- muscle aches
- changes in color vision (seeing a blue tinge on objects or having difficulty telling the difference between blue and green)
- sensitivity to light
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
- sudden severe loss of vision (see below for more information)
- blurred vision
- sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- ringing in ears
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- chest pain
- worsening shortness of breath
- erection that is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours
- itching or burning during urination
Some patients experienced a sudden loss of some or all of their vision after they took sildenafil or other medications that are similar to sildenafil. The vision loss was permanent in some cases. It is not known if the vision loss was caused by the medication. If you experience a sudden loss of vision while you are taking sildenafil, call your doctor immediately. Do not take any more doses of sildenafil or similar medications such as tadalafil (Cialis) or vardenafil (Levitra) until you talk to your doctor.
There have been reports of heart attack, stroke, irregular heartbeat, bleeding in the brain or lungs, high blood pressure, and sudden death in men who took sildenafil for erectile dysfunction. Most, but not all, of these people had heart problems before taking sildenafil. It is not known whether these events were caused by sildenafil, sexual activity, heart disease, or a combination of these and other causes.Talk to your doctor about the risks of taking sildenafil.
Some patients experienced a sudden decrease or loss of hearing after they took sildenafil or other medications that are similar to sildenafil. The hearing loss usually involved only one ear and did not always improve when the medication was stopped. It is not known if the hearing loss was caused by the medication. If you experience a sudden loss of hearing, sometimes with ringing in the ears or dizziness, while you are taking sildenafil, call your doctor immediately. If you are taking sildenafil (Viagra) for erectile dysfunction, do not take any more doses of sildenafil (Viagra) or similar medications such as tadalafil (Cialis) or vardenafil (Levitra) until you talk to your doctor. If you are taking sildenafil (Revatio) for PAH, do not stop taking your medication until you talk to your doctor.
Sildenafil may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while you are taking this medication.
If you experience a serious side effect, you or your doctor may send a report to the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program online (http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch) or by phone (1-800-332-1088).
Buying oral erectile dysfunction medications online
Treatments for erectile dysfunction are big business, and online scams abound. If you do buy medications over the internet:
- Check to see if an online pharmacy is legitimate. Never order medications from an online pharmacy if there’s no way to contact the pharmacy by phone, if prices seem too good to be true or if you’re told no prescription is necessary. Some illegal businesses sell counterfeit versions of legitimate medications, which can be ineffective or dangerous. In the U.S., the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy can tell you whether an online pharmacy is licensed and in good standing.
- Make sure you get the right prescription and dose. When you order medications — and when you receive them in the mail — make sure they’re the exact dose and type prescribed by your doctor.
- Don’t be fooled into buying ‘herbal viagra.’ Never take any medications that claim to be the “herbal” or nonprescription equivalent of an oral medication for erectile dysfunction. These aren’t an effective alternative, and some contain harmful substances.
Interactions between Viagra (sildenafil) and other medications
Viagra (sildenafil) may interact with certain medications or supplements. Always let your doctor and pharmacist know about any other medications or supplements (including prescribed and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and dietary or herbal supplements) that you are currently taking. The list below does not include all possible drug interactions with Viagra (sildenafil). Please note that only the generic name of each medication is listed below.
Using this medicine with any of the following medicines is not recommended. Your doctor may decide not to treat you with this medication or change some of the other medicines you take.
- Amyl Nitrite
- Erythrityl Tetranitrate
- Isosorbide Dinitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
- Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate
- Propatyl Nitrate
Using this medicine with any of the following medicines is usually not recommended, but may be required in some cases. If both medicines are prescribed together, your doctor may change the dose or how often you use one or both of the medicines.
Using this medicine with any of the following medicines may cause an increased risk of certain side effects, but using both drugs may be the best treatment for you. If both medicines are prescribed together, your doctor may change the dose or how often you use one or both of the medicines.
Viagra dosage information
Viagra pills come in dosages:
Your doctor may start you at a lower dose, monitor for side effects and effectiveness, and increase dosage as appropriate.
Viagra was the first PDE5 inhibitor approved to treat ED. Pfizer originally developed it to treat hypertension and angina pectoris, but clinical trials revealed that it was more effective at inducing erection. It was FDA approved in 1998, and by 2008 hit almost $2 billion in sales.
How long does it last?
On average, Viagra usually lasts between 2 and 3 hours before its effects start to diminish. Viagra can last up to 5 hours or longer depending on your dosage, your body’s metabolism, and other external factors.
Depending on how your body metabolizes it, you may be able to get an erection several times with Viagra in your body. Viagra probably won’t make you last longer in bed, though. No research has proven definitively that Viagra can increase how long you can have sex.
Viagra may not work again immediately after you’ve had sex. Normally, you can’t get another erection right after ejaculating because your body isn’t physically prepared for it.
This is known as the refractory period. It may only last a few minutes, but it can last as long as a few hours or days. However, a 2000 studyTrusted Source found that Viagra may decrease this recovery time.
If the doctor prescribes you Viagra®, your prescription will come with a treatment plan, and your prescription order comes with detailed safety information. Be sure to take a minute to read through it. Certain things don’t mix with Viagra® — like nitrites, alcohol in excess, grapefruit and alpha-blockers. And easy partner — you shouldn’t take it more than once daily. Precaution is as important as the fix.
Can any factors affect how long it lasts?
Several important factors can influence how long Viagra lasts for you:
- Dosage. The amount of Viagra you take affects how long it stays in your system. The smallest available dose, 25 milligrams (mg), won’t last as long as the largest available dose, 100 mg. But taking a higher dose isn’t always recommended, as it may not be safe for you.
- Age. As you get older, your metabolism slows down. So Viagra may last longer as you age. In general, you may notice Viagra works for a longer period when you’re 65 or older.
- Diet and lifestyle. Eating a large meal or a lot of high-fat foods right before you take Viagra can keep it from being metabolized quickly or effectively. But this can also make it last longer as it’s metabolized along with your meal. Drinking alcohol or smoking can also decrease blood flow to your penis, making Viagra less effective or shorter-lasting.
- Medications. Some medications, especially antibiotics such as erythromycin (Ery-Tab), clarithromycin (Biaxin), and ciprofloxacin (Cipro), can interact with Viagra and affect how long it lasts.
- Overall health. Certain existing conditions can affect how long Viagra lasts and how well it works for you. Diabetes, nervous system conditions like multiple sclerosis (MS), and heart conditions like atherosclerosis (fat buildup in your blood vessels) can all make Viagra less effective and not last as long. Some kidney conditions may make Viagra last longer because of the condition’s effect on your metabolism.
- Psychological state. Feeling anxious, nervous, depressed, or stressed can all influence how your body responds to sexual stimulation. If you’re not relaxed or comfortable during sex, or if you have performance anxiety because of past sexual experiences, Viagra may not last long or be fully effective.
How long does it take to leave my system?
Viagra usually leaves your system after 2 to 3 hours. Depending on your metabolism, Viagra can take 5 to 6 hours to fully leave your system.
A higher dosage will take longer to leave your body. A 25-mg dose may wear off after a couple of hours, but a 100-mg dose may take nearly four times as long to leave your system.
What about over the counter Viagra?
Because it’s a prescription medication, you can’t get brand name Viagra over the counter in the US. But there’s a good reason so many men are looking for something like an OTC Viagra. It’s because seeking treatment for ED is a personal thing. Sexual health is a private matter and it’s really important that you feel comfortable talking to a doctor or nurse practitioner about your needs and experiences. If you’ve been uncomfortable seeking help for erectile dysfunction in the past, we want you to know how straightforward and comfortable it can be online.
Lemonaid offers easy online appointments and alternative low-cost prescriptions. We also want to get you the help you need as fast as we can, which is why we’ll get your new prescription to you within 2-3 business days. Don’t worry, we’ll mail your Viagra pills in discreet packaging and deliver them directly to your door. The help you need is available right now from the safety and comfort of your own home.
- Fioricet Warnings
- Treatment for Fioricet Addiction
- Fioricet Withdrawal Symptoms and Detox
- What Are the Side Effects of Fioricet Abuse?
- What is the Action Mechanism of Gabapentin ? Is Gabapentin Addictive ?
- Fioricet Overdose Signs, Symptoms and Treatment
- How and When to Take Gabapentin ?
- Gabapentin Interactions With Other Medications and Substances
- What is the Maximum Daily Dosage of Gabapentin?
- Does Gabapentin Cause Constipation?
- Does Gabapentin Help you Sleep?
- Presence of Other Health Conditions That Affect Gabapentin
- List of Common Muscle Relaxers
- Purchase Fioricet(Butalbital APAP Caffeine) pills with free prescription
- Gabapentin is also Used for Prevention of Fibromyalgia
- Who Can Not Take Fioricet ?
- Gabapentin Dosing for Neuropathic Pain
- Who Cannot Buy Fioricet in Our Websites
- Butalbital Overdose Treatment
- What is Gabapentin and What I Should Know Before I Take Gabapentin ?
- Average Daily Dose for the Barbiturate Addict is Usually 1500 mg
- Is it OK to donate blood if I take Fioricet (Butalbital APAP Caffeine)?
- Will Fioricet Help Back Pain?
- What is the Max Dosage of Acetaminophen ?
- What is COD Fioricet Online
- Risks of Taking Gabapentin During Pregnancy and When breastfeeding
- Is gabapentin a narcotic/controlled substance?
- What Happens When you Suddenly Stop Taking Gabapentin?
- Does Gabapentin Cause Weight Gain?
- How Long Does it Take Gabapentin to Work?
- Is Gabapentin Considered a Painkiller?
- What Should I Avoid While Taking Fioricet?
- How should I take Fioricet?
- Remedies For Muscle Pain
- The Side Effects of Fioricet (Butalbital APAP Caffeine) by Customers
- Medicines Containing Acetaminophen
- Back Pain | Treatment and Herbal Remedies for Back Muscle Pain
- What are the Precautions When Taking Gabapentin (Neurontin®)?
- Withdrawal Symptoms From Gabapentin
- Buy Authentic US Gabapentin Online COD
- For Muscle Pain Rely Only on Muscle Relaxers
- Warnings for Prescription Muscle Relaxants
- Muscular Pain And Muscle Strains: Treatment For The Pain
- Can I drive or ride a bike after I take Gabapentin ?
- Why Is Lyrica a Controlled Substance?
- Muscle Pain | How To Get Muscle Pain Relief
- APO Gabapentin 600mg, APO Gabapentin 800mg – Apotex Corporation
- Gabapentin 800mg, Gabapentin 600mg – Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- Gabapentin 600mg, Gabapentin 800mg – InvaGen Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Gabapentin 600mg, 800mg – Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
Is it safe to buy Viagra online?
We’re so glad you asked! Because Viagra is one of the most widely counterfeited ED meds, you need to be really careful about where you get it online. Please consult with your doctor or nurse practitioner before taking anything marketed as an herbal supplement for erectile dysfunction since these aren’t FDA-approved treatments. Plus, many of these supplements have been shown to contain dangerous and harmful ingredients.
Another danger is buying something marketed as Viagra online that is actually a counterfeit drug. Pfizer has some helpful tips to make sure that the ED meds you’re getting aren’t counterfeit.
You should always:
- buy from a licensed online pharmacy with a US mailing address
- buy from a pharmacy that requires a prescription
- take only FDA-approved meds
- work with a licensed doctor or nurse practitioner and pharmacist
- ensure you can contact your provider for questions or other help
At Buyedpill.com, we care about getting you the help you need, including the right ED medications. Our fully certified doctors and nurse practitioners only prescribe FDA-approved medications and our US-based, fully licensed pharmacy only stocks the real deal: branded Viagra and generic sildenafil. Our medical team is here to help with all of your questions and concerns and we follow the same HIPAA privacy laws as a brick and mortar doctor’s office. We make it safe, easy and affordable to get great medical care from home, with meds delivered right to your door.
Order Viagra online
Ezedpills offers access to genuine Viagra® online — just like you’d get at your local pharmacy, but without ever leaving home. Through the Hims platform, you get to skip in-person trips and co-pays (so no doctor’s office, no waiting room and no lines). Instead, we provide a secure online consultation with a doctor licensed in your state to evaluate you for a prescription. If the doctor determines it’s appropriate, you’ll get a prescription and options to get genuine, FDA-approved Viagra® delivered right to your door at a pace that suits you. Remember: 1) Legally speaking, you need a prescription to get Viagra® in the United States, 2) You may need to work with a doctor to adjust your dose over time and 3) many online sources sell counterfeit Viagra® with faulty ingredients (eg, blue printer ink). Some corners aren’t worth cutting. Be safe, be smart and keep it legit.